SUMMER CLASSES 2022
Welcome to our 2022 Summer Session! We are offering in-person classes that may also be attended remotely via Zoom. Please email with questions about class placement and register early for best class selection. Click here for the summer registration form.
Students are welcome to wear any leotard color in our summer classes. Private sessions are available upon request.
Tuition payments are due on the first day of each class session.
Beginner Ballet for 5 & 6 year-olds. Two sessions offered, students may register for both sessions.
- Session I: July 5 – July 14: Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:40-11:25. $50.
- Session II: July 19 – July 28: Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:40-11:25. $50.
Advanced-Beginner Ballet for students 7 and up. This class is well suited for our Beginner and Advanced-Beginner students.
- June 29 – July 27: Wednesdays 10:40-11:40. $75.
Intermediate Ballet and Pre-Pointe. This class is well suited for our Beginner-Intermediate and Intermediate Pre-Pointe students.
- July 11 – August 8: Mondays 4:00-5:30. $80.
Advanced-Intermediate Ballet and Beginner Pointe. This class is well suited for our Intermediate students who are training on pointe; our Advanced-Intermediate students may register for this class or Advanced Ballet or a combination of the two classes.
- June 28 – August 11: Tuesdays 9:00-10:30 and Thursdays 4:00-5:30. $210 or $32/week.
Advanced Ballet and Pointe. This class is well suited to our ATP students and may also be attended by our Advanced-Intermediate students.
- June 21-August 11: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 9:00-10:30* $336 or $45/week *During the week of 6/21 classes will meet on Tue, Wed, Thu. During the week of 7/4 classes will meet on Wed, Thu, Fri.
Adult Ballet – a beginner/intermediate class.
- June 23-July 28: Thursdays 7:30-8:45 a.m.- $90
We follow Maine CDC recommendations for Covid safety. Currently, masking is optional in our classes.